On Friday evening, our very own Catherine Johnson will have a table at the TISSU Sewing Studio Holiday Open House. It is an annual event, totally worth checking out. Here are the details:
WHAT: Open House & Shop For A Cause
WHEN: Friday 12/9/16 5pm-8pm
WHERE: TISSU Sewing Studio
COST: All ages, come & go, free!
Stop by our studio & see what our students have been designing & sewing all year long! Free make it/take it projects for the entire family.
SHOP FOR A CAUSE
We've had the honor of working with these compassionate entrepreneurs over the years & inspired daily by what they do for others. Shop socially conscious, eco-minded gifts just in time for the holidays:
- TRADES OF HOPE (Rosie Britton)
- HAIKU Handcrafted Indie Fashion (eco-fashion for mindful living)
- THE 2050 EFFECT (eco-fashion by Diana Rios)
- MWANAMKE Project - handmade pagnes from local refugee women (Claude Puntel-Sessions)
- SoCe LIFE (Catherine Johnson of EcoFest)
- ALTERNATIVE GIFTS INTERNATIONAL
Women's business attire/clothing donations will also be collected for Dress for Success Wichita. Make a difference today!