This page is for participants in the Texas Cohort of the Good Neighbor Experiment. All the resources you need are below. Can't find what you are looking for? Email email@example.com and we will be ready to help.
Lab 2: Basic Neighboring Skills
Download the participant guides below. Each week of Lab 2, before your gathering, you will be asked to read the guides below and do the neighboring practice they contain.
- Week 2.1: Time For Neighbors
- Week 2.2: Writing a Thank You Note
- Week 2.3: Learning a Neighbors Name
- Week 2.4: Share Food With a Neighbor
- Week 2.5: Having a Conversation about Hobbies
- Week 2.6: Borrow from a Neighbor
Other Resources for Lab 2
Download the participant guides by clicking on the week below:
- Week 1: Intro To the Good Neighbor Experiment
- Week 2: Relationship With God
- Week 3: Abundance of Love
- Week 4: Relationship by Design
- Week 5: Free to Fail
- Week 6: Joy through Celebration
Week 1 Resources
Select the button below to take the Neighboring Soup Taste Test.
Click here to download the Ingredient List. It will help you interpret your Taste Test.
Week 4 Resources
The video will start midway. He is describing a study on the difference between peoples habits when it comes to "opt in" vs. "opt out" boxes when signing people up to be organ donors. Watch till 8:29 to understand the take home guide for this week.
To log in to your Check In Call select the link below. You may be asked to download a small extension for your browser.
If you are using a smart phone you will need to download the Zoom app. Then select "Join a Meeting" and enter the ID # 512-618-8189.
If you cannot connect please call us at 316-619-4940 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.